We are based in Europe with a GMT+1/GMT+2 time zone - support replies may be delayed due to time zone differences with your country.
June 1, 2021 at 2:42 pm #96798Ben AllisonGuest
When I set up my website earlier this month, I bought the pro version of post pay counter so that I could pay my writers purely on what their articles earn from Adsense. However I was quickly disappointed to see that even though the amount of money on Adsense was going up, the amount on Post Pay Counter was not going up at all and stayed on 0. I’ve linked Adsense and analytics multiple times, and it all seems fine and there are no error messages, however the amount still isn’t going up, even when I wait days, as I do appreciate it could take time to process, but it says no rows are pending and it literally never changes. I’ve re read and rewatched the tutorials on setting this all up multiple times, and I still can’t see what I’m doing wrong. Hopefully this is a common issue and I’ve just not done something I need toJune 1, 2021 at 2:44 pm #96972
I’m sorry to hear that! Alright, so:
1. can you confirm that from your Analytics dashboard you can indeed see your Adsense revenue as well?
2. what does the section Post Pay Counter > Options > Google Analytics Status > Data status say?
3. can you confirm that individual posts generate revenue, as opposed to just the homepage or static pages (tag/category archives and the such)?
A nice day 🙂
StefanoJune 5, 2021 at 2:27 am #97423Ben AllisonGuest
1. I cannot see it from the analytics tab on Site Kit on WordPress, however I can’t see an option to see it. However when I open the analytics site and go to ‘publisher’, I can see all of the amounts there and it is linked to my AdSense account seemingly fine.
Last Analytics request on 2021-06-04 07:00:13.
Analytics data used to generate stats are in time range 2021-05-25 – 2021-06-03.
3. It isn’t tons of money, but it is still showing up specific articles are making money (just less than a dollar each currently) on AnalyticsJune 7, 2021 at 7:56 am #97738
All right, thanks for all the info 🙂
One last thing: is Enable Adsense Revenues data pulling ticked in Google Analytics/Adsense status?
If that is the case, we’ll now want to enable the debug mode in Analytics for PPC and check what happens during the data update. Head to Post Pay Counter > Options > Google Analytics/Adsense Settings > Debug mode and tick the related checkbox. Then, with the Update data feature in that same box, reload data for a time range of your choice. Wait until all pending rows have been processed, then send me over the file post-pay-counter-pro/temp/ppcp_ga.log (you can also check it yourself). I would also like to know a couple pages paths that should display revenue but that don’t in PPC 🙂June 22, 2021 at 4:40 pm #99842Ben AllisonGuest
Sorry for the late reply. I have done that but it always shows rows pending as 0 for some reason, no matter what date I change it to. I really have no idea why this is not workingJune 26, 2021 at 11:04 am #100153
But did you try to turn on debugging and look into the logs? 🙂