- Fixed: comments left directly on website through a plugin were not being counted.
- Feature: allow to split Shares and Reactions, and pay for each separately.
- Tweak: updated Facebook API version to 3.2.
- Fixed: plugin update not flushing cache.
- Tweak: added revoke authorization button.
- Tweak: updating Facebook SDK to latest version (5.6.2).
- Fixed: issues with authentication.
- Tweak: compatibility with new PPC caching system.
- Fixed: access token shown as expired with no way to renew it.
- Fixed: update notification shown even after update happened.
- Fixed: settings box had unlocalized title.
- Tweak: showing license key in License box (you may need to deactivate and reactivate it).
- Fixed: issue with authorization button.
- New: upgrading Facebook API from version 4 to version 5.
- Fixed: conflict with Instant Articles for WP plugin.
- New: Italian translation (Stefano Ottolenghi). Including pot file.
- Tweak: caching the Facebook token so Options page loads faster.
- Fixed: possible error in stats page (happening on localhost).
- Tweak: adding Installed version to upper-right corner.
- Tweak: clearing cache upon install/uninstall.
- Tweak: minor fixes and improvements.
- Feature: possible to specify the display option for Facebook payment criteria.
- Change: FB data update always happens at the end of stats generation, regardless of how many queued posts there are (though never more than 10).
- Fixed: some posts not getting updated data sometimes.
- Tweak: performance enhancements.
- Fixed: removed ending ?> in all PHP files.
- Fixed: PHP7 fatal error.
- Tweak: removed all dependencies from PRO version so that the addon can now work just with the free one.
- Tweak: updated links and backend requests URLs to new server postpaycounter.com (Facebook authorization requests will not work anymore without this update).
- Initial release.