- Fixed: categories that only had private posts in them would not show up in Options box.
- Fixed: if a user has custom settings, it does not matter whether posts are in a category with custom settings. User custom settings have priority anyway.
- Fixed: if first category in alphabetical order does not have custom settings, we keep looking until we find the first that does. This way, if post has two categories, with the second one having special settings and the first not, post will use settings from the second category.
- New: activated license key is displayed in the License Status box, so you always know what it is. May take up to 2 weeks to show up.
- Feature: allow to disable/enable selected counting types in category settings.
- Initial release.